Deloitte – Global Leader
Deloitte has been recognized as a Global Leader in a number of areas relating to our services:
- Deloitte has been named a global leader in Forensic & Investigative Services and Dispute Advisory & Analysis Services by Kennedy in their Forensics and Dispute Advisory Services Report 2013. This ranking was conditioned by the thorough and comprehensive services Deloitte offers. Deloitte was also named #1 for F&DA services globally based on revenue and market share. The report notes “Of the providers in this peer group, Deloitte and PwC stand out for strength across capabilities in both FI and DA&A and are most often identified as “world-class” by clients and OC firms.”
- Kennedy has also ranked Deloitte #1 in Global Financial Services Consulting in their report entitled: “Kennedy Consulting to the Global Financial Services Industry, 2013”. The report states that Deloitte was named a leader based on its depth of client relationships, wide-ranging portfolio of offerings and an intensive effort to further develop the existing relationships with clients.
By Forrester Wave
- Forrester has named Deloitte a global leader in Salesforce.com Implementation Services in their report entitled Forrester: The Forrester Wave™: Salesforce.com Services, Q2 2013. According to the report - “Deloitte is one of the strongest choices in the salesforce.com ecosystem, especially for complex and multinational projects”.
- Deloitte has been named #1 globally in Security Consulting by Gartner based on revenue in their Market Share Analysis: Security Consulting, Worldwide, 2012. Deloitte also took the first place in North America. The report notes “One reason Deloitte succeeds against the four other top firms is that its global delivery network is the largest and most mature compared with those firms.”
- Verdantix - widely known as the most competent and influential Sustainability analyst has named Deloitte a leader in Sustainability Consulting Services in the U.S. in their report entitled “Verdantix Green Quadrant: Sustainability Consulting (US) 2013”.