Deloitte has been recognized as a Global Leader in a number of areas relating to our services:
- IDC has named Deloitte a Leader in Canadian Organizational and Change Consulting Services in their IDC MarketScape: Canadian Organizational and Change Consulting Services 2013 Vendor Analysis. The report notes, “Deloitte's human capital portfolio is well aligned with global offerings (part of the One Deloitte strategy), supporting customers with offerings in strategic change, organizational design, talent management, facilitation services, and HR transformation. Each of these offerings supports multiple sub-offerings, positioning Deloitte as one of the providers with the most complete set of solutions in the organizational and change consulting services market.”
- Kennedy has named Deloitte a global leader in Insurance Sector Optimization and Customer Experience consulting based on their recently released report entitled Consulting to the Insurance Sector: Optimization and the Customer Experience. Additionally, the report ranks Deloitte #2 globally based on revenue. The report notes, “Deloitte has elevated sales & marketing strategy to new levels, incorporating customer analytics, brand management, distribution strategy, consumer protection, risk, consumer technology and regulatory compliance into a broader insurance client customer experience strategy.”
- Kennedy has named Deloitte the global leader in Mobility IT Strategy Consulting, based on their recently released report entitled IT Strategy Consulting: Mobile Technologies. Deloitte received the highest rating, across all capabilities, of all the providers profiled. The report notes, “Deloitte pulls together experts from Deloitte Digital and its IT strategy, risk & security and tax groups to ensure a client’s mobility IT strategy is addressed from each angle.”
- Kennedy has named Deloitte a leader in HR Consulting in Asia, based on their recently released report entitled Human Resources Consulting in Asia. The report notes, “Deloitte delivers the full range of HR services across Asia, but is particularly strong in human capital and HR transformation consulting, the fastest-growing service lines in the region.”
- Kennedy has named Deloitte a global leader in Cyber Security Consulting in their recently released report entitled “Cyber Security Consulting 2013”. The report notes, “Deloitte brings a strong value proposition to cyber security consulting by melding its industry expertise, its “one approach, one model,” cyber security-specific investments, and C-suite communication capabilities.”
- Kennedy has named Deloitte a global leader in Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting in their recent report entitled “Innovation Strategy & New Product Development Consulting 2013”. The report notes: “Deloitte’s service offering in this space is among the broadest, ranging from high-level corporate strategy integration and portfolio management to deep product development process and related technology expertise.”
By Forrester Wave
- Forrester has named Deloitte a global leader in Salesforce.com Implementation Services in their report entitled Forrester: The Forrester Wave™: Salesforce.com Services, Q2 2013. According to the report - “Deloitte is one of the strongest choices in the salesforce.com ecosystem, especially for complex and multinational projects”.
- Gartner has published their Competitive Landscape: Global Financial Management Consults Supporting a New Breed of CFO. In their report, Gartner has ranked Deloitte No. 1 in the world for both business consulting and FMCS. The report notes: “Deloitte advises clients across all industries globally. It derives its expertise and thinking from its audit, consulting, tax, risk and treasury consultants and research. Deloitte has also built up strong technology advisory, digital and analytics practices.”
- Gartner has once again named Deloitte a global leader in Business Operations Consulting services in their Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide. The report notes “Strategy and execution capabilities at scale are Deloitte strengths, as is consistent quality in the resource pool. Overall satisfaction with the complete engagement approach and experience is among the highest in this study."
- Gartner has named Deloitte a challenger in Oracle Application Management Services in their “Magic Quadrant for Oracle Application Management Services Providers, Worldwide, 2013”. Given Deloitte’s focus on growing the AMS business, this result is considered highly positive and valuable as it identifies Deloitte as a world-class provider in the market and can be leveraged in sales and marketing efforts to validate and advance our position with clients and targets.
- Gartner has named Deloitte a Visionary in SAP Application Management Services in their “Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Management Services Providers, Worldwide, 2013”. The report echoes Deloitte’s stated value proposition and differentiation in this space: “Deloitte reference clients scored it very high for its service delivery, client focus and ability to manage client demand and expectations, based on the right staff with the right mentality to get the job done.”
- Verdantix - widely known as the most competent and influential Sustainability analyst has named Deloitte a leader in Sustainability Consulting Services in the U.S. in their report entitled “Verdantix Green Quadrant: Sustainability Consulting (US) 2013”.