Joining the ICC makes good business sense for a number of reasons. ICC is the largest business organization in the world, with a history dating back to 1919, when a group of entrepreneurs came together to bring economic prosperity to a world recovering from the devastation of World War I. The ICC has national committees in over 120 countries across the globe creating a powerful global network of businesses.
- At the local level, ICC Georgia is the most vocal business organization in the country
- ICC Georgia members get access to the corridors of power. As members, company executives are in contact with ministers and international officials at the heart of intergovernmental groups such as the G20 and United Nations.
- ICC Georgia is a representative body that voices and safeguards business interests of members and assists them in reaching success in a competitive market.
- ICC Georgia members gain influence at the international and national level through ICC’s network of national committees and groups.
- ICC Georgia members stay connected to a network of the world’s most influential and dynamic companies of all sizes and in all sectors, forging high-level business relationships at exclusive events.
- ICC Georgia members receive news of developments in policy, law and regulation at an early stage, winning time to make the right decisions for their business.
- ICC Georgia members help write the rules that business uses every day to reduce costs and uncertainties in areas from arbitration to banking and commercial contracts.
- ICC Georgia members regularly build skills and receive discounts on ICC publications, trainings and conferences around the world.