On October 10, 2019 ICC Georgia in partnership with BAG held a Roundtable meeting with the Managing Counsel of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Ms Živa Filipič.
The meeting is organized by ICC Georgia, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris in partnership with the Business Association Georgia.
The meeting was designed for corporate counsel and in house lawyers to create an open forum of discussion between the ICC International Court of Arbitration and its end users, and took the form of an informal questions and answers session on the dispute resolution tools.
The meeting covered:
1. Presentation of the ICC disputes resolution services (Arbitration, mediation, dispute boards, expertise…)
2. General features of ICC arbitration
3. Appointment of arbitrators
4. Measures to reduce time and costs
5. Measures to enhance enforceability of awards.