ICC Georgia is proud to support this year’s ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week (ITPW), Building resilience in global value chains, 17th – 20th October 2022.
Hosted virtually by one of our partners, ICC United Kingdom and supported by 25+ other global ICC offices, the event will run over four virtual days with registration free to our members.
Over 8 webinars, 50+ international experts will explore the following topics and share key priorities for implementing solutions that strengthen and rebalance global value chains:
DAY 1 – Global trends, priorities and analysis
DAY 2 – Preserving nature for future generations
DAY 3 – Connecting the digital trade ecosystem
DAY 4 – Championing a culture of integrity
• Maria Fernanda Garza, Chair, ICC
• Chris Gaunt OBE, Chair, British Chambers of Commerce, Turkey
• Gonzalo Guzman, General Counsel, Anti-corruption and third party compliance, ICC; Chief Counsel, Ethics and Compliance, Unilever
• Dr Mark Johnson, Strategy Lead for Nature-based Solutions, BP
• Paul Drechsler CBE, Chair, ICC United Kingdom
• Todd Burwell, President, BAFT
• Harald Schoen, Federal Ministry of Justice, Head of Unit for Transport Law and Commercial Transactions
• Graham Floater, Chief Digital Trade Negotiator, Department of International Trade
• Rebekah Braswell, CCO and Founding Partner, Landlife; ICC Netherlands
• Kobsak Duangdee, Chair, ASEAN Business Advisory Council
• Sean Edwards, Chair, International Trade and Forfaiting Association
… and many more.
Other companies speaking include:
The Commonwealth; Heathrow Airport; Centre for Digital Trade and Innovation; UNESCAP; OECD; Thai Banking Association; Glencore; Barratt Developments plc; Nature Metrics; Grasslands Alliance; P&I Clubs; Digital Standards Initiative and many more.
We look forward to you joining us for this important discussion.
Leave A Comment